- the economic utilization of Southern African aromatic and medicinal plants within a system which promotes the conservation, maintenance of botanical diversity and the optimum utilization of our natural resources.
- our basic tenets which subscribe to the value of all people and the need to uplift impoverished communities through interactive partnerships; goals which can only be achieved by running the company profitably.
- promoting our products vigorously but fairly, retaining our professional dignity at all times and ensuring a living wage for our employees, a reasonable return for our customers and a reasonable profit for ourselves.
- the name of our company, GRASSROOTS GROUP, was carefully chosen to reflect our determination to become involved in the advancements of rural communities using the indigenous plants of our country.
- We believe in responsible biotechnology that supports and enriches both the land and the rural communities that are its true guardians.
- We are committed to the conservation and diversity of South Africa's rich aromatic and medicinal plant life.
Grassroots Group (Pty) Ltd
Groenvlei Farm, Gouda, Western Cape Province
P O Box 16, Gouda, 6821 South Africa
Tel: +27 (0) 21 020 0260
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org